Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My own wedding fail...location

My fiance & I have decided to say our "I Do's" on vacation.  This sounded like a GREAT idea in the beginning, we would have both of our families & a few friends come together for a nice casual beach wedding. Who wouldn't want to go to the beach for a few days, right?  Boy were we wrong...

From day one, I am pretty sure that most of our family members were not seeing it that way.  I suppose we didn't think about everyone else's situations when we made our decision. Was that something we should have done?  Is there ever a good time for a wedding? At this point, it is what it is. 

Beach OR Bust!

We decided to get married South of Virginia Beach, in a cute little beach town called Sandbridge.  We went there 10 years ago & I fell in love with it.  It's the perfect place for OUR dream wedding!


Sandbridge, Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment